As I lay in bed and look at my beautiful wife and daughter I consider myself a very lucky guy.I hate Mondays, not because it is the first day of the work week but because is the end of the weekend with my girls. As I leave for work I get this feeling of sickness, like when you're little and summer is over and you have to go back to school. The thing is that I'm head over workboots in love with my wife and it makes me the happiest man in the world to say this. The fact that we can communicate and know that we're not going to judge each other but support each other is something beautiful. If only more people would express themselves more often they would find themselves happier.

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Enrrico, I have to say that you are pretty fortunate to have the beautitul Marlena as your wifey.  That said, it seems like she is pretty fortunate to have such an open and loving man in her life.  You guys are so inspiring.  xoxo

Thank you, Erin! We are lucky, and you are pretty inspiring, yourself. :) 

You are so sweet. We are the lucky ones. :) xoxo

awwwww your a hopeless romantic but it's sweet though and I am so happy that you and Marlena found eachother :)

RSS

Connect With Us Here:

Need to speak with us directly?
Email us by clicking here.

Invite Your Friends!

Spread The Love. 

Be sure to invite your friends to join HTI!

© 2018   Created by EMATowers.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Live Support